Monday, August 19, 2013

WELCOME, MUSIC FANS!

(written by All4one)

Hello, reader, and welcome to Music Geek Central! This is a blog where I shall be posting reviews of music (i.e., albums, songs, artists, box sets), and perhaps other music-related posts. In the future, I also plan to get more writers in the project. 

What kind of music will we be covering, though? The answer to that is everything, really. We will be trying to touch upon every genre of music we possibly can (from rock, electronic, jazz, even classical) - and we will also be taking a look at both new music releases and throwback reviews of older albums. It should be a 50/50 division between both.

So, if you happen to be a music geek like us, then this blog might just be the place for you. For right now, by myself, I'll probably be adding articles on here as soon as I can, but once I get more journalists involved, this will most likely be raised to perhaps 2 or 3 articles a day. :D

Welcome to Music Geek Central! We hope you're here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment